HJC i50 Hex Motocross Helmet
The new HJC off-road helmet is designed to offer the rider lightness and comfort in an aggressive and attractive design. A large, repositioned eye opening optimizes downward vision. The dual adjustable goggle strap adjusts to the rider's comfort and preferences. The extended visor blocks sunlight and protects the rider from debris and is flexible, allowing the material to flex rather than break. Tool-free, replaceable muzzle opening allows for easy cleaning. The "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation System allows full front-to-back airflow to move heat and moisture up and out, while the SuperCool® Interior keeps the rider cool and fresh with moisture-wicking and antibacterial silver fabric that is removable and washable. The i50 features SLID (Sliding Layer Impact Distribution) technology.
- Advanced polycarbonate shell. Light weight, excellent fit and pronounced comfort through the use of advanced CAD technology.
- Extended visor cutout provides maximum field of vision and increased safety
- Optimized shell design for perfect goggle fit: two goggle strap positions provide comfort and perfect goggle fit
- "ACS" Advanced Channeling Ventilation ventilation system: 9 intake vents and 4 exhaust vents keep the head cool and comfortable.
- The spacious chin area gives the rider maximum breathing comfort.
- Slide Layer Impact Distribution (SLID): SLID reduces rotational acceleration caused by angled impacts and provides a multi-directional range of motion and added comfort
- Aerodynamic and Adjustable Helmet Shield: Reduces lift at high speeds and adapts perfectly to any situation
- Large area, adjustable and unbreakable helmet shield
- Material: polycarbonate
- Standard: ECE 22.05
- Closure: Double-D
- Helmet size/cheek pads/head pads: